WordAgents is a content creation service that has grown quickly to become one of the top companies performing in the field. However, many of these types of businesses turn into low-quality content mills when they get too big.
Fortunately, WordAgents seems to have mastered the art of producing quality content with a fast turnaround time despite their rapid scaling. They’re much more hands-on than many of these types of services, and their writers are always native English speakers and knowledgeable when it comes to SEO best practices.
That said, it’s crucial to judge for yourself. The problem with online content is that everyone has different ideas about what it should look like. And with that in mind, let’s take a look at WordAgents more closely so you can get a feel for how the service works and the value the company has to offer.
How It Works
WordAgents has grown into a premium content creation and content optimization company that employs over 200 writers, with more added to the roster all the time. On top of that, they have editors, project managers, and every other position needed to successfully scale the business efficiently. Nonetheless, when you hire them, it feels like you’re working with a small and personalized company.
One of the biggest problems many businesses face when deciding to begin content marketing is finding a reliable source for it. Sure, you can find plenty of freelancers on sites like Upwork and Fivver, but once the site has put you in contact with the writer, it’s up to you to manage them and hope they don’t miss a deadline or, even worse, ghost you.
With WordAgents, you work directly with professionals who are managing their own team of writers and editors. All you have to do is work directly with your project manager, which saves you the headache of managing freelancers and everything else involved in the process.
WordAgents produces blog posts, product descriptions, website copy, and other content. You provide instructions on what you’d like the article to be about, and WordAgents gets to work. Their entire team is very hands-on throughout the entire process, and they can turn around most content within seven days. You also get two revisions upon request.
Pros and Cons
WordAgents is a content creation service ideal for those who need lots of consistent content delivered in a timely manner. Of course, if you only need an article or two, they’re happy to work with you too, but you’ll get the most value when you place larger orders.
Some of the advantages WordAgents has to offer include:
- WordAgents offers a hands-on experience and direct contact with a real person. Their team communicates and works with you to ensure you’re satisfied with the final product.
- All articles are proofread and come with up to two revisions, which is rare among content creation services.
- For those who need a continual flow of quality content, WordAgents is organized to handle large orders in a timely manner.
- The workflow at WordAgents is efficient enough to offer a seven-day turnaround time on every article ordered.
- WordAgents is uniquely equipped to take on large and customized orders. When you work with them, it feels more like a marketing team than an outside agency. That’s the advantage of working with a real person rather than ordering your content from an automated service.
- Customer service at WordAgents is excellent. If you choose to become a consistent client, you’ll be able to build lasting and productive relationships that will make future orders all the more seamless.
- WordAgent’s writers have trained in SEO best practices. They know how to incorporate your keywords and valuable information into every article, so they’ll rank well in search engines. As an optional addon you can choose to have them optimize your on page using a report or content brief from Surfer SEO, Market Muse, Clearscope, Frase, Topic, or Content Harmony.
- WordAgents only hire native English speakers based out of the United States. As such, they can produce consistent quality content that’s written for optimal readability.
Nevertheless, WordAgents may not be the ideal service for everyone. To receive the specific content you want, you will need to provide them with a detailed brief describing the requirements of the article. For some, this may be a turnoff because it can require an investment in time.
On the other hand, you can also put your trust in the WordAgents team with nothing more than a title, and they’ll write it up using SEO best practices. If you’re going to work with WordAgents, be prepared to communicate your expectations as clearly as possible.
What’s more, WordAgents is a lucrative and thriving service, so they know when a client is being unreasonable. That said, they’re happy to work with you as long as you’re also willing to put in the effort to keep the lines of communication open and flexible.
Lastly, WordAgents is a little more expensive than some other content creation services, like those content mills mentioned earlier. To produce the quality content they do in the timeframe they offer, they have to charge more to keep the wheels turning. Still, WordAgents’ fees are reasonable and definitely not the most expensive ones in town.
What Sets WordAgents Apart From The Competition
WordAgents is a premium content optimization service. They are not a content mill. Content mills produce a constant stream of low-quality content without much oversight, and their writers are hardly vetted and tend to be inexperienced.
The approach WordAgents takes offers a far better experience. What really sets them apart from the competition is the quality of the agency’s writers, the experience of their teams, and being able to speak and work with a real person.
Every writer that WordAgents hires must have at least one year of experience writing content and go through the company’s vetting process. WordAgents offers training and goes through a trial period before becoming a full member of their team of writers.
In other words, even though WordAgents follows a somewhat similar model as a content mill, their staff is far more involved and dedicated to offering a reliable service that produces content focused on quality. They have a set standard of checks and balances.
In addition to WordAgents’ quality standards, they also perform Grammarly proofreading for every article and plagiarism scanning. There’s also an editing step to ensure your content meets your standards as well.
WordAgents offers a number of perks to their clients. Some of the basic ones that come with every order include:
- Client dashboard access where you can track the progress of your orders
- Excellent customer support
- Delivery of articles in seven days
- Keyword optimization
- Plagiarism scanning and in-house editing team
- Up to two rounds of rewrites to ensure each article meets your expectations
On top of that, WordAgents is equipped to tackle any of your content needs. They have writers with experience in just about every field and are focused on creating “human-friendly SEO content.”
When working with WordAgents, you should expect to pay a little more for your content than similar services like iWriter. The reason for this is because of the quality and perks you’re getting, including US-based writers who are trained to create SEO content.
Prices vary from $0.12 per word to $0.06 per word, depending on the package you choose and the number of words you order. The more words you order, the cheaper they’ll be.
WordAgents is a content creation service that offers a personalized service approach to writing blog posts, product descriptions, website copy, and anything else you may need. You can be as specific as you want by providing a detailed content brief or leave the research up to them for a hands off solution.
They can help you no matter whether you are a small business owner, ecommerce site owner, or an affiliate SEO. Next time you need content for a website, consider working with WordAgents. They won’t let you down!
Published May 16, 2021