How To Create Schema For A Local Business
- Start by determining what type of business you have. Go to Schema.org to select the most accurate type from their list. If nothing fits your business well, use “organization.”
- Fill in the rest of the business information in the schema generator.
- Copy your schema from the last field.
- Go to Google’s rich results testing tool to test the schema and make sure there are no errors. You can also preview how your rich result may look in the search results.
- Deploy the schema code on your site using a tool like Google Tag Manager, or a WordPress plugin like SEO Press or Tracking Code Manager.
Additional Resource: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/local-business